In custom experiential gallery spaces, Ray-Ban created onsite and online environments that allowed concert goers and the online community to experience music visually from industry legends including renowned rock photographers, album cover designers, music video directors, ultra creative record companies and unique styles of multiple artists. Great music NEVER HIDES. It wraps us up in stories that change our frame of mind. These images all frame how we “see” music.
At SXSW, Coachella and Lollapalooza, Ray-Ban presented the LEGENDARY VISIONS gallery, a unique space showcasing never before seen and iconic visuals along with a music stage with non-stop live entertainment, The Legendary Visions Shop Experience (including retail, lounge areas and barber shop), band seeding, talent interviews about the gallery and what they feel makes a legend, social media outreach including a digital photo mosaic, and multiple consumer engagement touch points.
The LEGENDARY VISIONS gallery included custom design spaces that highlighted:
– NEVERHIDE (new campaign imagery with drama and beauty)
– Storm Studios/Hipgnosis (design firm that created album art and videos ranging from Pink Floyd to Led Zeppelin – without Photoshop or computers)
– Seminal photographer, Henry Diltz, who captured the iconic era of The Eagles, Crosby, Stills and Nash, Jimi Hendrix, The Doors, Joni Mitchell, and Woodstock to name a few. A chronicle of Henry’s best and rarely seen images were curated and Henry recorded the stories behind shots from albums such as Morrison Hotel by The Doors for consumers to listen to with headphones; one of Rock’s ultimate image makers
– Barney Bubbles & Stiff Records: Barney’s incredible creative mind developed the look for the legendary, Elvis Costello, along with Stiff Records and many more
– Media promotions included an integrated campaign with Spin Magazine that included online, social, print and talent
– Talent included Kesha, FUN., Band of Skulls, The Head and the Heart, and many more.